Sunday, February 14, 2010

Words from the heart

In my garden of memory

only one flower is potrayed.

Whereever i turn i meet that face,

that picture in the walls of my memory.

even in my sleep, in my awaken state

i see only one dream, i have only one sorrow.

The shining stars in the sky at night

reminds me of your lovely eyes.

I wrote you in the leaves and flowers

like the shine of the sun.

you came in like a cloud in my valley.

You consoled me like music in my soul.

You stayed like a flame in the lamp of my heart.

You are the intone that my soul was searching for centuries.

You petrified me with your dazzling phenomenon.

I am the pigeon which is following your remarkable footsteps

to have a little sand which your footsteps left behind

to cherish for a lifetime.

Please don't ever let that footsteps disappear.


2 comments:

  1. a very nice creation with a very nice combination of words, congrats...






    amit~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xpressing ur feelings in a good way.. loved it :)

    ReplyDelete