Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do i love her?

There are lots of reasons why i would do that. But first and foremost would be her as person. She is a very nice human being. She has affection for her loved ones. An instance is, One time her mother was away from home. She always used to say when mom goes she will love it because there are no restrictions in the house. She is in total control. One day she pinged me and said. she missed her mother. She was upset and virtually crying. I did not know how to console her. I was really pained with her mood. I did not want her crying. And her concern for her brother is just the same. She is always worried about him being involved in a bad company and would do smoking. One night her brother was out with his friends and she was alone at home. And she was really scared. I could sense it long way away from her. she was worried that he got into some issue as he had a bad company of friends. But he was safe back home. And she was happy :-). I could sense that also. She was this unusual kind. She always ridicules you. Provide you some challenges everytime. I just love this about her. More over she was multi talented. I wanted to appreciate it but i never could. She asked me to go to her place. She was actually being funny i thought but she was not. She was sincerely trying to find a job for me there. I wanted to go also. But i always lied to her saying i wanted to make more money which was never the case. It was a glimpse of her i wanted. Just to see her at least once in my life. I had always acted with her making her believe that i wanted only money nothing else :-). In a way i am cheating her. Pretending to be her friend and loving her. But again this love i will take back for her happiness. Now my goal is to find that guy. I want to ask him why did he ditch this lovely girl. I want to make him realize he is the true love in her life. I hope god will help me in doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment