Sunday, January 24, 2010

Special Moments

There are a lot of golden moments to list out from her for me. It is a great way to remember those wonderful times.

1) The day i met her first in the chat room. I was wondering who this girl is. She never really cared about anyone else in the chat room or she pretended herself not to be. I don't know about that. But i loved that attitude.

2) The first time she asked talked to me. That was in the common chat room. /she asked about the ojho board if anyone had done it. She wanted to do it with her friends when she goes to college :-).
I replied that i had done it. That conversation was nice. The first ever i had with her. It felt good.

3) The first time i talked to her in PM. That was one awesome chat. I asked her picture. And she yes she would give and guess what gave a ghost picture. I was kind of fucked up then. But soon i just liked that response.

4) The second conversation was when i asked her whether i can add her in the messenger list. and she agreed :-). That's when had her on my list. It was the start of something amazing.

5) Love with first fonts. I dont know which color font she used but it was quite sweet. I somehow said in the chat room that i like her attitude and people in the chat room started calling it "Love with first fonts". Even the one who got in love with her after seeing her called it the same.

6) My attraction to her was way beyond just chat. Way beyond someone could imagine. Every time i had a chat with her i had this amazing feeling.

7) The day when we talked for over 7 hours in continuous stretch. This was one of the days that i could never forget. Each moment had it joy. I was falling into a dream land. I never could imagine what i was falling into.

8) This was when she was in India for i think around a month. I was really missing her. But i did not want to let her know that. But i could not wait a long while i just off messaged her. After couple of days i got a reply, "i am in India".

9) After that i was constantly in touch with her. We always had this playfight which was real fun. It always used to be me flirting and she denying my intentions. But one day for the first time she said "she was missing me". I was really happy then. That time she really missed her mom. Her mom was in India and she was like pissed off being alone i think. That time i understood i was in love with her.

10) I was an asshole i seldom messaged her first. It was her who did most times. I just did not wanted to give in. I really feel sorry for all those now :-(.

11) Her irfan pathan craze that time was famous. Loved it when she used to say she loved irfan pathan's curly hair during the 2004 india=pakistan series when he was the key performer for India.

12) I always missed her but i never told her i did. I should have at some point of time.

13) one day her younger bro came really late. she was alone. She got really tensed. I tried to console her. That time my love was just caught more intensity. That girl was really caring for the ones she loved. I wished for a moment if she had ever cared about me like that one day.

14) The day when i had sent her an off message saying, it feels consolation talking to her everytime. she was not online then. It was just off messages. I dunno if she had ever read that.

15) The moment when i had to leave for my work place. That was a very difficult time. I knew my access to internet would be limited. I wanted to ask ger no:. But i never did. I could not. I really missed her then for a long time :-(.

16) Things were never the same after this. This was the start of the decline. She was a different person when i actually met her afterwards. Not that she had changed her nature. But i was no longer the missed guy in her life anymore, which really pained me.

17) I had seen only pissed off only once at me. This was when we were talking about the mumbai attacks. And i apparently said something harsh which she didn't like. I could not sleep that night properly.

18) The first time she called me. Her voice was sweet. But she used to talk very fast and sometime i had to struggle to pick her up. That lasted for couple of times probably. Then it all ended. She never called me after that until recently.

19) This was the time when i first actually saw her. It was through picture.and she was beautiful.

20) The day when she spoke about her boy friend. I could believe it first and i did argue with her. But that was just the frustration of having lost her from my life. It still remains as a scar in my mind.


21) We were never the same. I don't know who really changed. I felt as if i was constantly being ignored. Which was again probably the frustration. But it was never like it used to be before. And it had made me angry many times but it was all because of knowing the fact that she is no more mine.

22) The one which really hurt me most was when i called her on her B'day at around 12 o clock her time. I waited without sleep to call her eventhough i had office the next day. But she never picked up the call. After sometime she msgd back. I was really hurt then. I could get the extent of denial only then.

23) I was really hurt. I came as invisible sometimes inorder to stay away from her. If i come online we would talk which would again give me more pain. I deleted her from the orkut account.
I did wanted to have anything which would remind me of her. Sometime i just did not came online for weeks just to forget get. But each time when i come and see her online. I was being lured to her.

24) The moment when i told her that i was infatuated of her. I still didnt tell her i really loved her to the core. But as expected nothing happened. She never love me. That's the truth not even 1% of my love to her. I realized it then.

24) The time she asked me to come to her native place. That was awesome. I still don't know if she was joking then.

25) she called again after one year gap :D. It was so good to hear her. Eventhough it took my assholish behaviour to make that happen.

26) When she said she had the best moments of her life when she was with her ex boy friend for about 2 months. I knew then she was not happy somehow. I wanted to give back her that happiness. eventhough it was not me still i would want her to be happy whole life. Goshhh i love her...

27) The tragic morning when she said some other guy proposed her. She told this to me saying that i was her best friend. i could not find an answer to it. I could not say anything more to her. But i got back to my position again and acted normally.

28) Every moment when she said she missed me.




No comments:

Post a Comment